top of page


Flexible coverage options for small businesses, medium sized companies, and large commercial enterprises.

As the size of businesses range, so do your insurance options.


Individuals that operate their own businesses need liability insurance in addition to a home based business or business owner’s policy. This protects you against financial losses from lawsuits filed against you by your clients or vendors.


Property Insurance covers the buildings that you may own and inventory against physical loss or damage. If you don’t own the building, you still need property insurance for the contents in the building. 



If you are ever sued, your home or auto policy will provide you with some liability coverage, paying for lawsuits against you and your lawyer’s fees, up to a limit set in the policy. However, in our society, you may want to have an extra layer of protection. That’s what an umbrella insurance policy provides.

An umbrella insurance policy kicks in when you reach the limit on liability coverage in a homeowners, renters, and condo or auto policy. It will also cover you for things such as libel and slander.

bottom of page